Fulbright exchanges between the US and HK and Macau are formally administered by the US Consulate in HK and by the State Department in Washington DC. The HKAC administers aspects of the Fulbright program in HK and Macau on behalf of the RGC and the US Consulate. For more details about the Fulbright programs in Hong Kong, please click here.